[asterisk-biz] Nationwide DID's

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Thu Jul 3 21:40:25 CDT 2008

Miles Scruggs wrote:

> Not all but in some markets it is very lucrative.  For instance we are
> about to turn up a market where we actually pay $0.005/min to
> "customers" who drive substantial origination.  Great tactic is just
> keep the tab running whether they pay or not, soon enough it will
> reach a level where the court costs justified, and you get to collect.
> Just need patience and resolve and it all will come out in the wash.

I'm sure some markets like that exist.

But it really depends on who you're collecting from.  If it's from the
RBOCs or their wireless divisions, they have far more money and court
muscle than you ever will.  If it's particularly stubborn, insolent,
impertinent local-yokel independents, you've got a whole different problem.

--
Alex Balashov
Evariste Systems