[asterisk-biz] The S word: Asterisk security

randulo spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 10:29:31 CDT 2008

Hi all,

As I mentioned briefly in the SIP takeover thread, I'd like to try to
talk about security this coming Friday. I realize it is a holiday in
the USA, but do geeks ever take a day off, especially
security-conscious geeks? Mark Spencer once said "The Bug Tracker is
never on vacation!".

We will try to start this subject this Friday, but I have no
experience at all with this. If you know anyone who is good in this
area and would like to share their expertise and talk about security
in the asterisk and voip contexts, I'd like to hear from them,
especially next Friday July 4th.

tia,

Randy