[asterisk-biz] Distributed Call Center -- Please Help define

Naveed Nazir naveed_nazir at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 31 17:58:04 CST 2008

I have an opportunity to bid for setting up and management of a distributed call center. The client plans to grow to 1000 seats between multiple locations.

Can some one guide me to the solutions available out there (commercial & open source). I would also like to hear about your good  or bad experiences with a particular solution, or their known quirks.

What kind of numbers are we talking about. What would the team recommend as a good distributed architecture.

Are there any providers of 800 toll free service that can take the call nationally, then make a SIP or SS7 querry to our database engine and terminate to a dynamically assigned number anywhere in the country using our response. Ideally, we would like to be in the media stream for monitoring / recording / quality control purposes.

Feel free to contact me offlist with any proposals.
Thanks for your help in advance.
Naveed