[asterisk-biz] CLARIFY FW: Full Call recording solutions ?

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Tue Jan 22 18:24:04 CST 2008

On Jan 22, 2008 7:08 PM, Andrew Kohlsmith <aklists at mixdown.ca> wrote:

> On Tuesday 22 January 2008 15:38:12 411XML Richard Weerts wrote:
> > We are looking for FULL CALL recording solutions.
> > That is, record the ENTIRE CALL both caller and IVR system (or live
> > operator transfer, whatever) from beginning to end.
> > After "this call may be recorded ." of course.
> > Thanks for any ideas or references .
>
> I've implemented something along these lines, including full logging,
> typing
> (personal, business, fax, etc.) indexing and offline storage for archived
> calls.
>
> If you're interested in discussing details, don't hesitate to contact me.
> Call particulars, including archival state and location, were stored in an
> SQL database which made it trivial to locate calls based on source,
> destination, time, type, etc.
>
> -A.

I can "easily" (well maybe not that easily sometimes) make the recording be
associated with particular customer's records in various CRMs so you can
quickly pull up a customer record in your CRM and view the calls and click
to listen to any of the recordings.

This type of integration and retrieval is really helpful, handy, and can
save tons of time and money.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro