[asterisk-biz] asterisk redirect to PSTN

sunxiujun26 at sina.com sunxiujun26 at sina.com
Thu Jan 17 21:12:29 CST 2008

hello everyone,
I have two asterisk pbx , server A with a WAN IP,and server B with a LAN IP.

Server B connect to Service Provider through a E1 trunk and users at server B can make PSTN calls.I want users at server A can do this too.

for example,user1000 @ server A, user2000 @server B. Now user2000 can communicate with PSTN , and I want user1000 can communicate with PSTN numbers through server B.

Can asterisk do this ?

How can I achieve it ?

things I have done:

1. add a peer in sip.conf on server B:

[serverA_siptrunk]

type=friend

host=serverA's IP

2. add a peer in sip.conf on server A:

[serverB_siptrunk]

type=friend

host=serverB's IP

3. config the outband to serverB_siptrunk on server A

result:

user1000 at serverA call a PSTN number 1234567, serverB receive the invite number , then return 603 delinde.

I don't know what's wrong,and I hope someone can give me some advice .

Thank you in advance!

Best wishes!

sun xiujun