[asterisk-biz] Looking for Spanish toll-free

Jay Kordic Jay at thehorizongroup.biz
Thu Jan 17 19:35:29 CST 2008

Here are some rates for your Spain Toll free:
All rates are in USD.

Landline rate-.044/minute (USD)
Mobilephone rate-.3632/minute
Payphone rate-.1236/minute
Monthly recurring fee-$ 5 per number
Non Recurring Fee-$ 10 per number
Please contact me with additional questions

Regards,

 Jay Kordic

The Horizon Group

Wholesale VOIP/TDM routes/Wholesale IP Bandwidth

1-951-744-9220

1-515-322-0273(fax)

MSN IM- Jaykordic at hotmail.com

January 2008 Featured products

1-       ALASKA TERMINATION as low as .013/minute

2-      USA 8xx termination-receive compensation on 8XX calls that my CLEC
partner terminates for you

3-      USA termination offered with and without ANI delivery-ask me about
the many carrier products available.

4-      Internet bandwidth from USA Tier 1 providers for Fast E/Gig E as low
as $14/mb.

INCLUDES:

(wholesale 8XX/DID origination,USA Termination,A-Z termination,Country
specific routes,8XX termination,CNAM dip fee compensation,Fast E,GIG-E,OCX
Bandwidth).

  _____