[asterisk-biz] asterisk redirect to PSTN

Andrew Joakimsen joakimsen at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 17:27:36 CST 2008

Hi Sun:

We can resolve this matter for you. It will be approx USD 350 for our
technical service. Since you don't mention the exact hardware in use
or what versions of asterisk, how you are terminating the traffic,
etc, etc I cannot provide you with an exact price. Please contact me
off-list for a detailed quotation.

Warmest regards,

Andrew Joakimsen