[asterisk-biz] Rugged Wifi SIP phones

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Thu Jan 17 16:07:06 CST 2008

Biggest single installation I've ever seen of a Dect installation was a
naval facility in Sydney called Garden Island.

They had an Ericson md110 front ending all of the base stations which I
think was about 400 or so (lots of warehousing and individual buildings
on the site etc),

I seem to remember they had about 1200 handsets on the site.

Somehow I think your site may be smaller :) so it can definitely be
done.

Regards,

Dean Collins
Cognation Pty Ltd