[asterisk-biz] Need reliable provider for Canada, USA and Europe DIDs

Zeeshan Zakaria zishanov at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 15:39:08 CST 2008

My current provider for Canadian DIDs is excellent, but charges only on per
minute basis both for incoming and outbound minutes, due to which its hard
for me to resell my service to those customers whose usage is more than 1000
minutes a month. It becomes expensive for them. They start referring to
those who charge only pennies per month. Even cell phone usage for unlimited
incoming these days is cheap.

Now I am trying to expand my business and I already have request for London
and Toronto DIDs, plus I expect to have need for USA DIDs in near future. So
I need to be hooked up to a good DID provider for these areas, who can give
better rates than what I have right now.

I also want to have option to setup multiple incoming and outbound channels
on same DIDs. Some customers need only 2 channels, whereas others need 6.
Not all the providers provide this option.

Any ideas, suggestions, recommendations from those who are already in this
business. Should I get virtual PRI, and how it works? I googled, and visited
a few providers. But I don't know yet whom to go with, who will not
disappear like Allo, or will give me hard time like some other smaller
companies. From their websites, they all look good.

Thanks,
--
Zeeshan A Zakaria