[asterisk-biz] Need reliable provider for Canada, USA and Europe DIDs

Rehan Allah Wala rehan at supertec.com
Fri Feb 22 01:09:22 CST 2008

Hello Zeeshan,

You can try www.phone2net.com for unlimited incoming with multiple channels or
www.didx.net for excellent rates like London, UK for 75cents

Most of Canada available for 3.95$us Unlimited Incoming

Most of US on 3.95$ Starting 60 cents a month , 5000 incoming free mins.

Both Services are of Supertec.com which I work for.

Rehan

> My current provider for Canadian DIDs is excellent, but charges only on per minute basis both for
> incoming and outbound minutes, due to which its hard for me to resell my service to those
> customers whose usage is more than 1000 minutes a month. It becomes expensive for them.
> They start referring to those who charge only pennies per month. Even cell phone usage for
> unlimited incoming these days is cheap.
>
> Now I am trying to expand my business and I already have request for London and Toronto DIDs,
> plus I expect to have need for USA DIDs in near future. So I need to be hooked up to a good DID
> provider for these areas, who can give better rates than what I have right now.
>
> I also want to have option to setup multiple incoming and outbound channels on same DIDs.
> Some customers need only 2 channels, whereas others need 6. Not all the providers provide this
> option.
>
> Any ideas, suggestions, recommendations from those who are already in this business. Should I
> get virtual PRI, and how it works? I googled, and visited a few providers. But I don't know yet
> whom to go with, who will not disappear like Allo, or will give me hard time like some other smaller
> companies. From their websites, they all look good.
>
> Thanks,
> --
> Zeeshan A Zakaria

Rehan Ahmed AllahWala
Msn/Yahoo/GoogleTalk/Email: Rehan at Rehan.com

http://www.supertec.com/ - Internet Telephony Solutions
Http://www.DIDX.net - DID Number Market Place.
Don't Remember Me ? Visit http://www.Rehan.com