[asterisk-biz] US48 Origination Wanted (was: Re: $0.0079Premium USA SIP to PSTN Termination & DID)

Jay Kordic Jay at thehorizongroup.biz
Thu Feb 21 18:32:49 CST 2008

This might be something that would work for you, especially if you can use
termination using a virtual rate center ANI/CLI versus actual originating
ANI/CLI:

ROUTE 1
International origination-USA termination Underlying carrier is a USA Tier 1
provider Requires prepayment 121,000 npa/nxx's available at on net rate
Includes 90% of Canada Carrier will return 503 code for all
npa/nxx's(codes)not part of 121,000 or can also terminate to rest of country
for .0095-.0105/minute G711/G729-SIP or H323 .004/minute:10 million +
minutes/month .0045/minute:3-10 million minutes/month
.005/minute:1-3 million minutes/month

ROUTE 2
International or USA origination-USA termination Underlying carrier is a USA
Tier 1 provider Requires prepayment 117,000 npa/nxx's available at on net
rate Carrier will return 503 code for all npa/nxx's(codes)not part of
117,000 G711/G729-SIP .00425/minute:10 million + minutes/month(prepay
monthly) .00475/minute:10 million + minutes/month(prepay weekly)
.0055/minute: ala carte-no minute minimum required. Suggested minimum is
500,000 minutes.

Regards,

Jay Kordic
The Horizon Group
Wholesale VOIP/TDM routes/Wholesale IP Bandwidth 1-951-744-9220
1-515-322-0273(fax)
MSN IM- Jaykordic at hotmail.com

February 2008 Featured products
1-       ALASKA TERMINATION as low as .0105minute
2-      USA 8xx termination-receive compensation on 8XX calls that my CLEC
partner terminates for you
3-      USA termination offered with and without ANI delivery-ask me about
the many carrier products available.Rates as low as .004/minute for virtual
ANi delivery.
4-      Internet bandwidth from USA Tier 1 providers for Fast E/Gig E as low
as $14/mb.Includes XO,GX,L3,Qwest,UUNet and more.

MSN IM- Jaykordic at hotmail.com

February 2008 Featured products
1-       ALASKA TERMINATION as low as .0105minute
2-      USA 8xx termination-receive compensation on 8XX calls that my CLEC
partner terminates for you
3-      USA termination offered with and without ANI delivery-ask me about
the many carrier products available.Rates as low as .004/minute for virtual
ANi delivery.
4-      Internet bandwidth from USA Tier 1 providers for Fast E/Gig E as low
as $14/mb.Includes XO,GX,L3,Qwest,UUNet and more.
INCLUDES:
(wholesale 8XX/DID origination,USA Termination,A-Z termination,Country
specific routes,8XX termination,CNAM dip fee compensation,Fast E,GIG-E,OCX
Bandwidth).
 NEED COLOCATION ? Ask me about it.
Atlanta, GA
Charlotte, NC