[asterisk-biz] Distributed Call Center -- Please Help define

Mitul Limbani mitul at enterux.com
Fri Feb 1 02:18:27 CST 2008

Hello Naveed,

Quoting Senad Jordanovic <senad at bicom.us>:

> Naveed Nazir wrote:
>>
>> I have an opportunity to bid for setting up and management of a
>> distributed call center. The client plans to grow to 1000 seats between
>> multiple locations.
>>
>> Can some one guide me to the solutions available out there (commercial &
>> open source). I would also like to hear about your good  or bad
>> experiences with a particular solution, or their known quirks.
>>
>> What kind of numbers are we talking about. What would the team recommend
>> as a good distributed architecture.
>>
>> Are there any providers of 800 toll free service that can take the call
>> nationally, then make a SIP or SS7 querry to our database engine and
>> terminate to a dynamically assigned number anywhere in the country using
>> our response. Ideally, we would like to be in the media stream for
>> monitoring / recording / quality control purposes.
>>
>> Feel free to contact me offlist with any proposals.
>> Thanks for your help in advance.
>> Naveed

We can certainly help you design and operate the 1000 seater multi
location call center operation.

It would be great if you can provide me with more details regarding :

A) Locations (which country / cities?)
B) Strength in each location C) Any specific integration required with
CRM DB ?
D) Is the process Inbound / Outbound ?
E) Is the process Local (over TDM E1/T1) / International (over VoIP) ?

As far as possible, I would say that you avoid SS7, since Asterisk
doesnt have a very stable open source SS7 stack, we are good with E1/T1
PRIs.

In any case, I shall look forward to hear from you,

Thanks & Regards,
Mitul Limbani,
Founder & CEO,
Enterux Solutions,