[asterisk-biz] "on-net" dialplans

Chris Bagnall lists at minotaur.cc
Fri Apr 4 14:12:55 CDT 2008

Greetings list,

As many of us on the list operate networks with large numbers of otherwise unconnected customers, I thought I'd canvass opinion on how you number your customers for "internal" calls between them.

There have been some attempts in recent years to simplify this with things like ITAD/Freenum (http://freenum.org/) and probably plenty of others. What sort of market penetration have those schemes achieved?

What do you do in your network in terms of allowing calls between clients without dialling the full e164 number?

Regards,

Chris
For full contact details visit http://www.minotaur.it