[asterisk-biz] OT: Licensing preferences

Andrew Kohlsmith (lists) aklists at mixdown.ca
Thu Apr 3 18:56:39 CDT 2008

On April 3, 2008 07:50:04 pm Trixter aka Bret McDanel wrote:
> Ok, it was about my opinion, why do you feel that you can demand an
> explanation of my feelings on an off topic subject?

You're the one who opened the subject. He asked.  I'm actually pretty curious
too.  You decline to answer, he called you on it, and now you're defensive.
If you don't want to answer, fine, but don't try to paint it like he did
anything wrong here. You made an (in my opinion) extraordinary claim, he was
just looking for some clarification.

Your opinion's absolutely your own., and nobody can take it away from you.

> You really should sit back for a while you seemed to have gotten quite
> upset over the fact that I did not think to justify my feelings to you.

?  Clearly you're the one upset here, Bret.

-A.