[asterisk-biz] Caller ID

Matt mhoppes at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 09:21:44 CDT 2007

Joe,
There should be no problem with this... as I understand... a call comes into
your PRI.. you see it either came in a specific number, or came from a
specific number and based on that information you want to send it to someone
outside your local phone system.

When you place a call over the PRI you should be able to specify your
caller-ID number.   If no matter what you try to specify you end up with
your own number, then this is probably something with Verizon and you would
need to contact them.