[asterisk-biz] Trixbox Pro?

Derrick Moennick derrick at phonesource.ca
Wed Sep 5 11:40:24 CDT 2007

Juan,

I work directly for Fonality. Although I do respect all of the opinions
of all on the list I thought I would send you this link to show you the
exact information regarding the hybrid-hosted solution of Trixbox pro.

http://help.trixbox.com/index.php/Hybrid_Hosted_Architecture

If you have any further questions please contact me directly at:
dmoennick at fonality.com

Derrick