[asterisk-biz] Trixbox Pro?

Juan Sandro juan.sandro at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 5 10:45:08 CDT 2007

Well, I thank you all for your replies, you have confirmed what I feared
but not helped getting forward.

I guess what I am looking for is a complete solution backed by a real
company with quality support at a reasonable price (of course).

Seems from bulk of replies that is not going to be found with Trixbox Pro.

Anyone got any other suggestions? Maybe some good experiences at least to introduce me with :) Thank's...