[asterisk-biz] Trixbox Pro?

Volt Johntra voltjohntra at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 6 04:25:33 CDT 2007

Derrick: If it looks like a duck and it walks like a duck, it's probably a duck. There's simply better choices out there where you know what you bought is yours and that the flexibility of Asteirsk is enhanced not limited.

Juan: My recommendation is PBXware from Bicom Systems. The pricing is reasonable. Well compared to Trixbox, inexpensive. PBXware is not controlled remotely I guess because it was the first GUI with Asterisk it is just that
bit more matured but still flexible. Above all though the support those guys give has made sure I've won business a few times and delivered always.

Volt.

Derrick Moennick <derrick at phonesource.ca> wrote:

   v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}                 DocumentEmail      MicrosoftInternetExplorer4     st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }         /* Style Definitions */   table.MsoNormalTable  {mso-style-name:"Table Normal";  mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;  mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;  mso-style-noshow:yes;  mso-style-parent:"";  mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;  mso-para-margin:0in;  mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;  mso-pagination:widow-orphan;  font-size:10.0pt;  font-family:"Times New Roman";}       Juan,

  I work directly for Fonality. Although I do respect all of the opinions of all on the list I thought I would send you this link to show you the exact information regarding the hybrid-hosted solution of Trixbox pro.

  http://help.trixbox.com/index.php/Hybrid_Hosted_Architecture

  If you have any further questions please contact me directly at: dmoennick at fonality.com

  Derrick