[asterisk-biz] New IP PBX lifting the bar

Quidigal services at quidigal.com
Fri Oct 26 08:05:03 CDT 2007

JR is right. We have such an implementation that we developed in '00 and
have been running on embdded and pc architecture systems.
Until we were able to control resource allocation took a lot of testing
about 2 years. Some of our systems even had the access part on them as well
and in many instances we had hardware acceleration for VPN and NAT and still
was tricky.

robert