[asterisk-biz] New IP PBX lifting the bar

bob murphy springsource at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 09:54:27 CDT 2007

Most IT dept hold to the philosophy that individual mission purpose devices
will do a better job.  Also helps minimize failiure issues.  I guess we are
talking small companies here.  If the user is over 50 employees, I think
seperate is not only smart, but economically reasonable as well.

On 10/26/07, Quidigal <services at quidigal.com> wrote:

> JR is right. We have such an implementation that we developed in '00 and
> have been running on embdded and pc architecture systems.
> Until we were able to control resource allocation took a lot of testing
> about 2 years. Some of our systems even had the access part on them as
> well
> and in many instances we had hardware acceleration for VPN and NAT and
> still
> was tricky.
>
> robert

Bob Murphy