[asterisk-biz] Canadian Caller ID Name Service [Original Post]

Trevor Peirce tpeirce at digitalcon.ca
Mon Nov 26 21:44:42 CST 2007

Hello,

About a year ago my business announced it's Canadian VoIP 9-1-1 service
that allowed small providers and hobby users to have CRTC compliant
9-1-1 access. This turned out to be a success and has benefited many
Canadian providers who now share the costs and saved on the huge
implementation charges and otherwise unrealistic monthly minimums for
their subscriber base.

Again, around Christmas time I am looking for interest in another
service aimed at small providers. I'm in the process of gaining access
to the database where live Canadian Caller ID Name, or CNAM, information
is stored. Again, this is live -- it's not data based on a web site
scraping, phone book scans or other semi-accurate data sources. With
this service we will be able to reliably provide Caller ID Name for
incoming calls from both Canada and the US.

I would like to hear from you if you're interested. Pricing is still to
be determined and will depend on the amount of interest. Please contact
me directly at this address so I can get an idea of how many interested
parties. Unlike the 9-1-1 service, this service will be available to
all Canadian and American businesses.

Many thanks,

Trevor Peirce
Owner, Digital Conceptions Canada