[asterisk-biz] CNAM for USA & Canada

Trevor Peirce tpeirce at digitalcon.ca
Thu Nov 29 20:56:01 CST 2007

List,

Further to my post a few days ago, it looks like Digital Conceptions
will be going ahead with it's introduction of a pre-paid CNAM lookup
service. There are two services that will be available which include
real CNAM data, and an alternative data source that provides best guess
Caller ID Name information for a fraction of the price.

After listening to feedback from several list members the pricing and
terms have been reworked to appeal to as many small businesses as
possible. I still encourage further feedback if you have any to offer.

This service will be live before the holidays.

http://www.digitalcon.ca/callerid/

Seasons greetings,
Trevor Peirce
Digital Conceptions Canada

P.S. It seems the list's spam filters are more forgiving when you post a
reply than a new topic. It's quite annoying as any new topics I post end
up vanishing unless I reword it several times until a copy finally shows up.

--
Does your Canadian VoIP service need CRTC-compliant 9-1-1 services?  Please
visit http://www.digitalcon.ca/voip9-1-1/ to find out more!