[asterisk-biz] Canadian Caller ID Name Service

Trevor Peirce tpeirce at digitalcon.ca
Mon Nov 26 21:36:25 CST 2007

Hi List,

The spam filters seem to keep eating my posts.  I'll try to post the
original as a reply to this if it makes it through.

Basically I'm looking for small VoIP providers who would like access to
live CNAM data for Canadian and US numbers.  This is a live service, not
phone book scans, web site scraping, or other semi-accurate data sources.

Regards,
Trevor Peirce

--
Does your Canadian VoIP service need CRTC-compliant 9-1-1 services?  Please
visit http://www.digitalcon.ca/voip9-1-1/ to find out more!