[asterisk-biz] Dedicated Server

Go4calls :: go4calls at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 21 16:43:32 CST 2007

Hi friends,

I would like to have real dedicated server for my voip application. I tried Theplanet, Soflayered, Bocacom and Godaddy but all they telling dedicated but i am suspecting it is not dedicated just they are giving VPS.

Please suggest us good hosting company who can provide real dedicated server.

My budget is $300 and more PM but the company must be reputed and well known in market.

Thank You
Aqbal