[asterisk-biz] Dedicated Server

Alex Pilosov alex at pilosoft.com
Wed Nov 21 16:59:01 CST 2007

On Wed, 21 Nov 2007, Go4calls :: wrote:

> Hi friends,
>
> I would like to have real dedicated server for my voip application. I
> tried Theplanet, Soflayered, Bocacom and Godaddy but all they telling
> dedicated but i am suspecting it is not dedicated just they are giving
> VPS.
Sounds like you really don't understand what you are doing if you can't
tell the difference between dedicated and vps, and you need something
managed like rackspace.com, who will hold your hand and explain things to
you.

What problems have you had with all of the above?

> Please suggest us good hosting company who can provide real dedicated
> server.
>
> My budget is $300 and more PM but the company must be reputed and well
> known in market.
Why do you ask on asterisk-biz then? There's nobody here but
tin-can-and-asterisk.

That being said, we provide dedicated servers to a number of people on
this list who use asterisk. We also provide TDM-based origination and
termination over our own network (note, your calls never touch public
internet), etc. However, we try to make sure our customers know what they
are doing - our services are unmanaged for the most part. If you can't
tell the difference between dedicated and vps, we are not the company for
you.

Please contact us if you are interested in our services.

-alex