[asterisk-biz] Bicom Call Centre and others

lenz lenz-ml at oinko.net
Fri Nov 23 08:10:25 CST 2007

I absolutely agree with you. I have seen plenty of people with no Asterisk
experience at all downloading the latest ISO of their favourite GUI,
install it on a beat-up old PC and think they can run a 100-agent call
center in no time. They usually end up learning... the hard way. :)
l.

--
Home of QueueMetrics - http://queuemetrics.com