[asterisk-biz] Asterisk Performance Results

Zoa zoachien at securax.org
Fri Nov 16 19:52:39 CST 2007

I would like to comment on my own post, unlike signate before in 2006 ,
according to their pdf they did do their homework and used a setting new
to sipp: :make pcapplay”instead of the echo mode. which should fix that,
and reinvite is set to no, so i cannot find any flaws in the test setup,
however i would still like to see pps measurements, i still can't
believe linux can handle that amount of packets per second in userlevel
on that type of hardware. (based on my own measurements from years ago
on a dual xeon - not dual core)

Zoa