[asterisk-biz] Switchvox Free Edition vs Thirdlane

Nathan Shadle nathan at downetworks.com
Mon Nov 5 15:31:34 CST 2007

I've come across some GUIs in the past where if I made a change in a config
file, the GUI would overwrite that change. I guess they completely re-create
the config file every time a "submit" is made. Some things are just easier
to do in the config files than in the GUI, and I was wondering if Switchvox
had this problem...

Thanks,

  _____