[asterisk-biz] VON ooops, there was new stuff!

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Tue Nov 6 06:52:17 CST 2007

Maybe it's time for the VON organizers to start offering discounts to
companies that are 'bringing new releases/product launches' at the show?

Social networking and catching up with partners etc is always good value
but if you aren't seeing new products then the question remains.....

Regards,

Dean Collins
Cognation Pty Ltd
dean at cognation.net