[asterisk-biz] Polycom 330

Bryan M. Johns bryan at sheltonjohns.com
Wed May 16 19:40:46 MST 2007

I got another 330 from Polycom today.  I prefer the cosmetics of this
phone over the IP430 and it takes up about 1/2 the desk space of a
501.  It also does native PoE without that silly step-down cable ;-).

I haven't put it through its paces so to speak, but so far I like it
very much.  It also has a scrolling display when idle which is a nice
touch for multiple subscriptions.

I would recommend it as a desktop standard if you are in the
implementation business.

Thanks,

Bryan Johns
Partner