[asterisk-biz] Polycom 330

Mike list at virtutel.ca
Wed May 16 08:14:44 MST 2007

Please tell us more.  I have one ordered already, but my supplier is
delaying the ship date every week (normal, since they aren't out yet).

How does the 330 compare to the 501, besides having only two lines instead
of 3?  In terms of quality of materials, looks, ease of use, fonctionality,
etc?

Given the price point difference my plan is to use this as my standard phone
once it's available (I used the 501 now).  Is this wise, from what you know?

Mike

  _____