[asterisk-biz] Polycom soundpoint 301 reference

Lee Jenkins lee at datatrakpos.com
Tue May 15 12:26:47 MST 2007

James Kemery wrote:
> Can someone confirm that the Polycom 301’s work with Asterisk Biz?
>
> We are thinking of piloting some and just wondering if anyone has found
> good or bad with them.

I have one on my desk right now that I'm growing quite fond of.  I'm not
using AsteriskBiz though, but would assume it works just as well with my
1.2.17 installation of asterisk.

The 4 minute reboot is a PIA when changing settings from the web gui.
Of course, a central provisioning server negates that complaint...

--

Warm Regards,

Lee