[asterisk-biz] Best VoIP DIDs provider

Michael Kaspar mikek at blzwire.com
Wed May 16 08:35:38 MST 2007

Telekenex is a business-grade IP service provider with a robust private
international network.  We are a certified by the FCC Tier 1 that has been
in business since 1993.

You will find that are customer service and our responsiveness to our
customers and agents is world class.

We do not compete against our VAR's because we sell thru Agents who we pay
12-20% residual for the entire length of the contract.

We give our agents the opportunity to sell, to augment their solutions, a
Carrier Grade Hosted Solution, MPLS/ WAN, Point to Point, Internet T-1,
Bonded T-1's, MEoC, DID's, & PRI's.

Our prices are very competitive and I have been told by many of my CPE VAR's
that they have won deals because I was able to get very price competitive.

Give me a shot on your next deal.

Michael Kaspar

mkaspar at telekenex.com

714-450-7113