[asterisk-biz] Best VoIP DIDs provider

Steve Totaro stotaro at asteriskhelpdesk.com
Wed May 16 08:16:31 MST 2007

What is your typical usage?  Minutes?  Channels?

I have had accounts with almost all of them but never used them much.
When I did they were all pretty good.  The exceptions to that and it had
to do more with customer service (though my service was not working)
were Voicepulse and Nufone.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro
http://www.asteriskhelpdesk.com