[asterisk-biz] Polycom soundpoint 301 reference

Bryan M. Johns bryan at sheltonjohns.com
Tue May 15 12:48:43 MST 2007

There are two new handsets due out from Polycom later this month that
you should consider.  The IP330 (2 NICS) and IP320 (1 NIC) are both
the next generation of the 300 series product and are excellent
products.  I am testing one as we speak.

I hope that this is helpful.

Bryan Johns
Partner

Shelton | Johns