[asterisk-biz] Anybody know how to get a response from SellVoIP.net?

Jed Stafford jeds at bluecorporate.com
Tue May 8 08:44:45 MST 2007

Seems silly to air your issues here, but since you did. The real
facts as stated before are you asked for a refund approx. 9 months
after you opened an account. PayPals' policy does not allow for a
refund after this period even though we tried to perform it for you
to be nice. We opened a ticket with PayPal to see if we could make
this happen for you and told you as such and you saw that as some
sort of excuse. We repeatedly asked you to provide an address to send
a refund check and you did not want to provide one for whatever
reason, instead replying with insults on how that equated to further
stall tactics. You only provided an address for you 'after' you filed
a formal complaint with the ATG, which one negated any favors we
wanted do for you, although I still approved it, and two does require
us to take a different set of actions to get you a check which we
still had planned to do. You continue to misstate the facts and have
turned this in to a bigger issue than it needed to be, all you needed
to do was provide a simple address vs the legal item it has become.