[asterisk-biz] VoIPSupply Q1 Clearance

Andrew Joakimsen joakimsen at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 12:19:29 MST 2007

I just got a few days ago a refund for an RMA of December 2006. Not
only that since January I  told them to exchange the RMA for another
product, Grandstream ATA -- something that should have been in stock
-- at least 3 people at VoIPSupply heard me say that, but they still
couldn't get something done right.

For all you disgruntled VoIPSupply customers, please leave them the
correct feedback at http://www.resellerratings.com/