[asterisk-biz] VoIPSupply Q1 Clearance

Steve Totaro stotaro at asteriskhelpdesk.com
Tue Mar 27 16:54:25 MST 2007

I too am waiting on an RMA number since last week.  In all fairness,
Cory said that the person that normally handles RMAs is out and that is
why they are backed up.  That is understandable.

Placing an order and shipping have always been very smooth and quick in
my experience.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro
http://www.asteriskhelpdesk.com