[asterisk-biz] 4PSA VoipNow 1.4 demo - some explanations

Steve Totaro stotaro at asteriskhelpdesk.com
Tue Mar 27 17:03:29 MST 2007

You guys have to chill on the sex appeal thing.  The demo video was
beyond mild.  You all act like you have never seen a woman before.  Just
because there is a female that isn't hard on the eyes does not it
"erotic".  You guys need to unplug from time to time and get out more.

Now this was an "erotic" commercial with some real sex appeal
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEh4K9uVHUE

Thanks,
Steve Totaro
http://www.asteriskhelpdesk.com