[asterisk-biz] Immidiate need for VoIP Provider with VSAT "awareness"

asterisk at raynettech.com asterisk at raynettech.com
Tue Mar 27 14:34:14 MST 2007

One of my clients in Nigeria has a system that has been running over
Sky-Vision VSAT and their VoIP service.  Starting at the beginning of the
week it stopped working.  After more investigation we were told that
sky-vision just decided to stop offering VoIP services.  Nice of them to
say something first....

Anyway, they now need a new VoIP provider that is used to working with
people on VSAT connections.  The trunk will be terminating on a Asterisk
box at their local site so either SIP or IAX would be fine.  They are
willing to deposit money into a pre-pay account immediately in order to
get service restored.  Most of their calling is to the US, Europe and some
Africa.  They will need both outbound calling and inbound DIDs.

If you run such a service or are aware of one  Please contact me with the
details.

Raymond McKay
President / Owner
RAYNET Technologies LLC