[asterisk-biz] Distributors

Steve Totaro stotaro at asteriskhelpdesk.com
Tue Mar 27 11:27:50 MST 2007

Thanks for being honest and candid.

Not to discourage you from your pursuit but I looked into the calling
card biz and it seemed almost impossible to turn a decent profit without
having greatly discounted routes and a pretty massive distribution
chain.  Not to say that it is impossible, just difficult without
significant investment and many contacts.

I think you will probably receive quite a few responses to your most
recent post.  Some may be very helpful people but please remember, there
are plenty of scammers on the net, even on this list.  Besides the
scammers, there are plenty of people that will try to sell everything
under the sun to help you, such as billing, route engines, front and
backends.

Please be careful and do your due diligence in any dealings.  You seem
like a very honest entrepreneur and I would hate to see you taken
advantage of.

Best of luck to you in your ventures!

Thanks,
Steve Totaro