[asterisk-biz] Wholesale Providers

Sagitel - Gerencia danieldiaz at sagitel.net
Thu Mar 15 03:35:20 MST 2007

Hello Matt,

My company can provide high quality termination routes with very nice ASR, PDD and ACD parameters in Premium and Standard qualities.

I'm sure that rates and quality will be very interesting for you.

We are interconnected with many international carriers and directly in some countries in South-América, Europe and North Africa.

Also we can provide DIDs in some countries.

If you are interested, please contact me at:

Daniel Diaz
Sagitel Telecom
danieldiaz at sagitel.net