[asterisk-biz] Wholesale Providers

Linda Goldsmith rehan at supertec.com
Tue Mar 13 08:31:42 MST 2007

Dear Matt,

How many numbers are you seeking ?

100
1000
10000

Currently we have offer for 1000 DID"s for 490$ a month if you are interested.
(for California)

With 5000 incoming Mins a month each month, 60 channels.

Linda

Date sent:	Tue, 13 Mar 2007 10:11:01 -0500
From:	Matt Dunkin <mdunkin at innflux.com>
To:	Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion
	<asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com>
Subject:	[asterisk-biz] Wholesale Providers
Send reply to:	Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion
	<asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com>
	<asterisk-biz.lists.digium.com>
	<mailto:asterisk-biz-request at lists.digium.com?subject=unsubscribe>
	<mailto:asterisk-biz-request at lists.digium.com?subject=subscribe>