[asterisk-biz] Need an installer in SAN DIEGO CA 92121 - Asterisk deployment

Cory Andrews cory at voipsupply.com
Tue Mar 13 08:31:20 MST 2007

I am looking for a technician/installer in SAN DIEGO CA 92121 for a
client installation beginning of April.  It is a (20) user deployment.
We are doing a lot of the provisioning here prior to ship, I just need
someone to rack the server and switch, connect the handsets, VLAn and
LAN side QoS, and configure their SIP trunks.

I'm guessing a day's work.  If anyone is interested in putting together
a service/rate package for me, please shoot me an email.

Cory Andrews
Executive Vice President
++++++++++++++++++
VoIPSupply.com