[asterisk-biz] Recent REMOTE CRASH BUG

shadowym shadowym at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 3 16:30:26 MST 2007

Good points all around and healthy discussion IMHO.

I have found in my 2 years of working with Asterisk and open source in
general is you have to approach it a bit differently than commercial closed
source stuff.  You gotta put in the time to throughly test a specific
version to make sure it does what you need it to do.  Usually a version that
has been out for awhile so that it has lot's of users contributing lot's
technical knowledge and is known to not have any major gotcha's in it.
Never ever cutting edge releases IMHO.