[asterisk-biz] Re: Verizon Interconnection

Adam Rothschild asr+asterisk at latency.net
Sun Jun 10 15:41:26 MST 2007

On 2007-06-10-15:32:15, Matt <mhoppes at gmail.com> wrote:
[HTML mail stripped]
> With all due respect, your posts to this list that I have seen seem
> to show you have a very large ego

This is, perhaps, true.

> and that if anyone disagrees with you they are wrong and stupid.

In sifting through the past few months of postings, this is, without a
doubt, absolutely true.  That is to say, it would do the collective
readership of this list much good to take a step back and soak in
Dr. Pilosov's science, rather than question his tone.

No prejudice against you in particular, though your posting to a
predominantly technical list in a rich text format (HTML) certainly
doesn't inspire confidence...

-a