[asterisk-biz] Re: Verizon Interconnection

Al Bochter Al.Bochter at bochterservices.com
Sun Jun 10 15:18:27 MST 2007

Alex

/ Sorry to say, asterisk-biz is full of children running 'wholesale voip
/ providers' without a tiny bit of a clue, as well as other children running
/ 'retail voip providers' with same level of clue who buy from them. As
/ result, the level of reckless cluelessness on the list is astounding.

And I am sorry to say that I DO AGREE! And they are the ones that are
starting to give VOIP a bad name.

Best regards,

Al Bochter
Bochter Services