[asterisk-biz] Voip phone with Wifi & GSM

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Mon Jul 23 05:57:34 CDT 2007

Andy should take it as a lesson of how to conduct business in general if
not how to conduct business with people in the US.

I would not call it "Harsh Language", I would call it a reality check.
People should call BS when they smell it.

Surely there is something to be learned that will help him in future
business dealings.

Thanks,
Steve