[asterisk-biz] Voip phone with Wifi & GSM

David dst_u at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 23 05:33:12 CDT 2007

List,

I had a (polite and instructive) email exchange with Andy last week.

Their product seems to be significantly inferior to Nokia's E65 and the upcoming Sony-Ericsson W960i (SE confirmed to me that a SIP client is included in it) and more expensive than the Nokia (especially if you're looking for 3G support).

Although I'm not comfortable with the harsh language used in this list towards Andy, I recommend to drop this issue and leave him alone. The phone is simply not interesting.

Good luck to all,

David