[asterisk-biz] Sun Rocket?

Matthew Rubenstein email at mattruby.com
Wed Jul 18 21:21:55 CDT 2007

	Where's the "VoIP press" that covers the "VoIP beat" with some coverage
of this story? There's got to be an industry-wide reason these
significant players are all shutting down at the same time. And in the
same way: totally unprofessionally. Is some kind of VoIP shakeout
already underway, without any warning?

On Wed, 2007-07-18 at 22:07 -0400, Chris Liljenstolpe wrote:

> However, I just got off the phone with Allo.com (their corporate
> office because there is no answer at their tech service line).  Guess
> what "we have an unrecoverable error in the network that we will be
> unable to fix.  We will refund monies owed, and do whatever else to
> make it right, but we are no longer going to offer service."
>
> Seems as if SunRocket and Allo both are dying in the same week.
>
> Chris
>
> On 17 Jul 2007, at 14.14 , lists wrote:
>
> > Does tis mean vtwhite and viatalk are going away too since Sun Rocket
> > supposedly owned them?

(C) Matthew Rubenstein